處置器 IntelPentiumIV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
內存 2 Gb RAM
硬盤空間 2 GB Available HDD Space
顯卡 NVIDIAGeForce 8800 或 ATI RadeonX1900
聲卡 Direct X-compatible sound card
DirectX : DirectX 9
掌握器 3-鍵鼠標, 鍵盤/音箱
2. 維多利亞2 v1.2晉級補丁
3. 維多利亞2 v1.2 簡體中文漢化包初版 by 52PCgame
[本帖最初由 純潔騎士于 2010-12-6 02:45 PM 編輯]ef – a fairy tale of the two 永久の雨宮優子♥火村夕 黃龍ACG宅基地：101384963，參加請說明ID。
Changes for 1.2 below.
- New Features
- Difficulty is back, with lots of different effects.
- Added a sphere overview to the outliner
- Added flags in zoomed out mode to represent armies and navies on the map.
- When releaseing a nation you are now able to select that you want to continue
playing as them. (singleplayer only, but will not make them a satellite.)
* New Countries
- Added Israel, South Rhodesia, Congo Free State & Iceland as releasable
- You can now form the Byzantine Empire if you play as a greek state and
achieve a few goals.
- Playable Babylon added as a free DLC integrated in the patch.
- AI Improvements
* Diplomacy AI
- AI will now try to influence and remove other GPs influence from countries it
wants to attack
- AI is more likely to cancel alliances with those that occupy their
- Countries which has cores in other countries no longer want to ally with
- AI less keen on expelling advisors
- Fixed a bug which made the GP AI misjudge the influence gain of other GPs
- AI now less likely to sphere unciv neighbors with low production output
- AI now a bit more stubborn when feeling superior to another country when
determining peace chance
- AI should now be able to intervene in wars
- AI now takes possible intervention into account when evaluating wars
- Made sphere leaders slightly more friendly towards spherees
- AI doesn\’t really like to intervene and help out countries with high badboy
- AI now dislikes provinces it cannot reach even if has lots of goodie factorys
and gold RGOs
- AI now likes countries which can get canals built through them
- Fixed a serious bug that made the AI overconfident when going to war
- AI now considers neighbors more of a threat when evaluating enemies allies,
and allies close to war target is considered slightly better
- AI will no longer count countries in their own sphere as allies when
evaluating if another country should be allied with.
- Great powers will now consider allying with people outside their sphere.
- AI is now less likely to break alliances.
- AI can now cancel alliances because of CB against allied
- There\’s now a small distance penalty when evaluating non-neighboring states
as target of wargoals
* Economic AI
- Fixed an issue with AI budget minister assuming it could take loans when it
- Fixed an issue with AI budget minister not always taking the cost of the
national stockpile into account
- AI now tries to lower taxes for rich strata to make them invest more in
- AI should now build and upgrade naval bases in decent positions
- AI no longer tries to upgrade factories that are already being upgraded
- AI should now promote more craftmen/clerks
- AI will now save some more money in the budget
- AI is now better at promoting Capitalists to kickstart the economy.
* Military AI
- A country that has heavily occupied core territory will now mobilize
- Army AI: Splits off siege forces when dealing with rebel occupied provinces
- Army AI: now properly considers areas with rebels \”war zones\”
- AI now considers Military Tactics a bit stronger when calculating troop
* Tech AI
- tech ai should now be more resonable
- AI should be a little bit better at keeping up in naval tech research.
- more ai evaluation to watch out for nasty gas
- Clean coal tech is now also desired by iron producers.
- Electricity is now more desirable by great powers.
- The AI will now focus on national focus techs if a greaterpower or having a
- Gamebalance Changes
* Great Powers
- GP intervention now requires the country to have a \”Friendly\” opinion of
- Once a GP has formed its union tag it no longer gets the free assert hegemnoy
CB vs other nations with the union tag.
- Assert Hegemony wargoal changed into removing the all nations within the same
culture group from being either in the sphere or being vassals. It also sets the
relation back to neutral.
- Changed warscore for Hegemony to 6 for each sphere member or vassal
- Military and industrial score now have higher theoretical maximum
- Halfed impact from leaders on military score.
- In order to intervene in a war, a nation targeted by a wargoal need to have
at least cordial opinion of the nation wanting to intervene
- Removing a country from a sphere now incurs an influence drop as well
- Relation now has slightly less effect on suppressing wars if countries have
- It\’s no longer possible to call your sphereleader again and again into a war
as a spheree
- Lowered influence cost of discredit, upped the effect(-50% -> -75%)
- You can no longer influence any country you have a truce with.
- Its no longer possible to release satellites when at war.
- Relations now have slightly more effect on military access chance
- It\’s no longer possible to add wargoals to a side that has a Status Quo
wargoal added to it
- The first nation that intervenes in a war will always become warleader,
subsequent joins will never become warleader
- Called allies never become warleader in Status Quo has been added to that
- It\’s no longer possible to negotiate with minors if you have added non-annex
wargoals and the other side has added status quo
- All states that are annexed by a minor in a war are now added as \”Free
people\” wargoals(up to 150 warscore worth)
- Status Quo wargoal is now removed if someone annexes a minor(since it will be
replaced with Free People wargoals)
- No longer possible to call allies into civil war
- Rebel territory is now disregarded when occupation percentage is compared.
- Releasing nations now reduce infamy and prestige
- Capitalists are no longer restricted to building factories/railroads in the
state they live in.
- Capitalists now select a couple of states to invest in rather than distribute
money over the entire nation
- Capitalist build selection now less random, are nowmuch more likeley to
listen to national focus.
- Capitalist projects now responds to economic policy changes
- Capitalists should now invest some of their money in projects before buying
- Capitalist should now consider available inputs when determining projects
- Capitalists now better at investing in projects before their needs
- Capitalists will now focus fully on creating new factories when they have
none and slow down their investment to support their life needs
* Pop Migration
- POPs are even less likely to move to desert or arctic provinces.
- POPs are slightly more likely to move to coastal provinces
- Migrating pops now understands that unemployment is not an ideal dream.
- Factory workers won\’t move to colonies anymore.
- Pops now understand that migrating where unemployment exists is bad.
- Pops getting luxury goods are no longer keen on migrating.
- Soldiers will not migrate to provinces where farmers and labourers are
* Pop Promotion
- Pops will no longer promote away from what a national focus desires.
- Fixed a few problems which caused pops to demote when they shouldn\’t.
- Pops promoting gets consciousness to 0 now.
- Pops are less likely to promote to capitalists where there is low amount of
beurucrats or if they have low literacy.
- Artisans will not consider becoming capitalists if the capitalists are not
- Capitalists are now less likely to be promoted in low pop areas or if they
are non-accepted culture.
- Pops are less likely to become bureaucrats if the a-d-m-i-n slider is low.
- Low literacy is now a proper penalty on beuruecrat promotion.
- Rebalanced crime slider impact on bureaucrat promotion.
- Pops will not promote to aristocrats if aristocrats can\’t get all luxury
- Pops promoting to bureuacrats of accepted culture will not auto-assimilate
- Pops will no longer want to become aristocrats if there is already 2% in a
- Clergy will not promote to beuruecrats if there is more spending on clergy
than on beurues.
- Clergy will not promote to artistocrats if you fully fund clergy.
- Clergy and Literacy now impact researchspeed more and country status less.
- Clergy is no longer desired to promote to when the optimal is reached.
- Made a small increase in promotion for farmers and labourers to craftsmen if
there is work for them.
- Pops will not promote to soldiers if there is lots of soldier pops not
- Pops are less likely to become soldiers if payment is bad.
- Craftsmen doing well is now far more likely to promote to clerks.
- Pops will not promote to officers if already at optimal cap percentage unless
a national focus is there.
- Conservatives now properly allow social reforms at scaled militancy.
- Fixed a consistency with militancy to support reform calculation.
- There is now less of a militancy decrease when enacting a reform.
- You can now only change ruling party once a year.
- Ideology changing on pops from events is no longer divided by 100.
- You can now release union tag countries if nobody with this tag exists (crush
- Ruling party is now set to one of the same ideology you had, after a tag
- Free peoples now work on union tag countries that already exists
- Pops of the primary culture will never assimilate now.
- Rebels of union tags can now spawn if no country with culture exist
- Reliability is no